Become a Member
Membership is a great value and pays for itself after just two visits.
As a member of Birch Aquarium, you will play an active role in helping us on our mission to provide ocean science education, to interpret Scripps Institution of Oceanography research, and to promote ocean conservation.
Your membership will help support our facilities, provide quality care for our animals, maintain our state-of-the art exhibits, and carry out our vital education and conservation programs.
- Unlimited aquarium admission for one year
- Discounts on public programs such as summer camp, snorkeling, and more.
- Exclusive Members-only events
- Free guest passes
- Printed quarterly issues of the OnBoard newsletter
- Discounts to Gift Shop and Splash! Cafe
- E-communications from Birch Aquarium and Scripps Oceanography
- The satisfaction of supporting ocean conservation for future generations
Are you UC San Diego faculty or staff? You're eligible for special UC San Diego aquarium memberships. Learn more.
If you have questions about memberships, please contact our Membership Department via email.
Birch Aquarium at Scripps is part of UCSD which is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by the law.