Financial Aid: Apply Now for Spring
“We think that it is important for children, at a young age, to learn about the ocean - its fun possibilities for recreation, as well as its inhabitants - and the ocean’s importance for mankind’s future.”
Our Virtual programs are designed to support inclusive and collaborative learning, promote exploration and discovery, and empower youth to reach their full potential. We strive to make our programs accessible to all learners. Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we are able to offer scholarships for those needing assistance to enjoy the benefits of programming from Birch Aquarium. Scholarships are awarded based on need, so please review and fill out the scholarship application to qualify.
How to Apply
- Submit one (1) separate application for each child who will be attending the program.
- Apply for financial aid prior to registering. We are unable to reserve spots prior to processing applications.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation via email with instructions on how to register for the program. You will have a two (2) week deadline to accept the offered aid and officially book your child’s spot.
- If your application is not approved, you will be notified via email.
- We hope to respond to all applications within 5-7 business days.