Fall Virtual After-School Series for Grades K-5
Fall Virtual After-School Series begins October 12th-November 18th, 2021.
Registration now open.
Questions about Booking?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about Program Specifics?
Please contact email@example.com
- October 12, 19, 26; November 2, 9, 16
Dive into the world’s largest and deepest ocean to discover some incredible species that thrive in the big blue! Meet unique animals, play games, and create crafty keepsakes as we explore the Pacific Ocean and investigate how its marine inhabitants live.
- Program 1: Turtles
- Program 2: Sharks
- Program 3: Whales and Dolphins
- Program 4: Sea Stars
- Program 5: Birds
- Program 6: Squids and Octopus
- October 13, 20, 27; November 3, 10, 17
No backbone? No problem! Discover the special features that help marine invertebrates survive in their watery homes. From crabs to coral, together we’ll develop an understanding of these unique animals through weekly activities, animal encounters, and crafts.
- Program 1: Echinoderms
- Program 2: Coral
- Program 3: Crustaceans
- Program 4: Jellies
- Program 5: Squids and Octopus
- Program 6: Sea Slugs and Sea Cucumbers
- October 14, 21, 28; November 4, 11, 18
Embark on a global adventure to find some unbelievable bonds that have formed between species. From mangroves to the deep sea, you’ll learn about some odd animal duos and discover the secrets to underwater survival through fun crafts, activities, and animal experiences!
- Program 1: Coral Reefs - Clownfish and Anemone
- Program 2: Mangroves - Manatee and Cleaner Fish
- Program 3: Sandy Shores - Snapping Shrimp and Goby
- Program 4: Open Ocean - Whales and Barnacles
- Program 5: Ocean Floor - Spider Crab and Algae
- Program 6: Deep Sea - Angler Fish and Bioluminescent Bacteria
- Cancellation Fee: $10
- Rescheduling Fee: $5
- No refunds within one (1) week of program start date*
After-School Series are refundable until seven (7) days prior to the start of the series, less a $10 cancellation fee. *There will be no refunds within one (1) week of the program start date.
There is a $5 rescheduling fee for each instance of rescheduling a program. You can reschedule a program up to seven (7) days before the start of the series if a spot is available. *If you reschedule within seven (7) days of the start of the program, you are responsible for paying the full cost for the program spot vacated, in addition to the program spot you have rescheduled to.
Your Privacy is our Priority