Help Fill the Haunted Aquarium Plastic Pumpkin Patch
Birch Aquarium is calling on the community to Reduce, Reuse, Repumpkin and create spooktacular pumpkins out of recycled plastic containers.
The plastic pumpkins can be made of any clean, reused container, and should be submitted to Birch Aquarium.. The Plastic Pumpkin Patch will be on display for Haunted Aquarium.
- Use only recycled or reused plastic containers of any size. Examples: milk jugs, yogurt containers, soda bottles, etc.
- Thoroughly clean all containers using soap.
- Decorate your family-friendly plastic pumpkins in any way you would like - get witch-crafty!
- Please no perishable materials.
- Ocean and science themes are encouraged!
- Drop off pumpkins by October 20
Please bring your finished pumpkins to the Birch Aquarium Visitor Services Office located just inside the front gate (no tickets necessary to drop off).
Share your pumpkin pics: #RePumpkin