Set Sail With the Whales!
December 4 - Late April 2018: Every Day
Twice-daily Cruises Depart from Downtown San Diego
- 9:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Embark on an unforgettable journey with the ocean experts at Birch Aquarium at Scripps! Witness the longest mammal migration in the world, when approximately 20,000 gray whales pass San Diego on their annual 10,000-mile round-trip journey from the Bering Sea to the lagoons of Baja California.
Trips leave from the Flagship Cruises and Events docks in downtown San Diego (about a 20-minute drive south of Birch Aquarium).
- Birch Aquarium Members receive 15% off whale watching tickets.
- Please enter BIRCHMEMBER15 at checkout to receive the member discount.
- You must show a valid Birch Aquarium membership card at Flagship’s Ticket Office to pick up your passes and check-in on the day of your excursion.
- Adults: $47 (Sat.-Sun.), $42 (Mon.-Fri.)
- Children (4-12): $25 (Sat.-Sun.), $ 21 (Mon.-Fri.)
- Senior, military, and more pricing options are available on the ticket page.
Tickets are sold through Flagship Cruises and Events.
Please call Flagship Cruises and Events at 1-800-442-7847 for more information about tickets and dates.
Looking for Summer Whale Watching?
Experience the largest animals to ever live on Earth May through September.