It's a Cetacean Celebration!
Join us for Whale Fest, a week-long celebration of whales.
February 2-10: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All activities are included with admission
Winter is the peak time to see migrating Gray Whales in Southern California and we are celebrating these marvelous marine mammals and their fin-tastic cousins with a festival of whales!
- Become a whale expert
- Discover local whale species
- Learn how to spot migrating whales
- Get hands-on with whale biofacts
- Learn about whale watching with Birch Aquarium and Flagship Cruises & Events
Enjoy all of the above, plus:
- Meet Scripps Oceanography scientists who study whales
- Create cute whale crafts
- More to be announced soon!