Whale Watch with Birch Aquarium and Flagship Cruises & Events
Whale Watching Adventures
Join us this season
Embark on an unforgettable journey with the ocean experts at Birch Aquarium at Scripps! Witness the longest mammal migration in the world, when approximately 20,000 gray whales pass San Diego on their annual 10,000-mile round-trip journey from the Bering Sea to the lagoons of Baja California. Join daily cruises off the coast of San Diego or journey with us down to the Baja California breeding grounds.
San Diego Bay Whale Adventures
December 14–April 19
9:45 a.m.–1:15 p.m. & 1:30–5 p.m. daily
Flagship Cruises & Events at 619-234-4111 or at flagshipsd.com
- Members: Birch Aquarium members get a great deal on whale watching, check back soon for details!
- Public: $38 weekdays, $43 weekends
- Youth: (4-12 with paid adult): $19 weekdays, $22 weekends. (Children under 3 are free)
Baja California Whale Adventures
February 18 -February 23, 2015
Join Birch Aquarium at Scripps and Andiamo Tours Mexico for naturalist-guided, extended adventures to the lagoons of Baja California. Witness gray whales play, rest and investigate their curious visitors before heading north to their Arctic feeding grounds.
- 6-day Baja trip led by Andiamo Travel Mexico and includes a naturalist from Birch Aquarium: Wednesday, February 18th to Monday, February 23rd 2015
- Open to Birch Aquarium members only
- Prices are $970 for double occupancy and $1185 for single occupancy (subject to availability)