Whale Watch with Birch Aquarium and Flagship Cruises & Events
Whale Watching Adventures
Set Sail with the Whales!
Embark on an unforgettable journey with the ocean experts at Birch Aquarium at Scripps! Witness the longest mammal migration in the world, when approximately 20,000 gray whales pass San Diego on their annual 10,000-mile round-trip journey from the Bering Sea to the lagoons of Baja California. Join daily cruises off the coast of San Diego or journey with us down to the Baja California breeding grounds.
San Diego Bay Whale Adventures
December 14–April 19
9:45 a.m.–1:15 p.m. & 1:30–5 p.m. daily
Flagship Cruises & Events at 619-234-4111 or at flagshipsd.com
- Public: $38 weekdays, $43 weekends
- Youth: (4-12 with paid adult): $19 weekdays, $22 weekends. (Children under 3 are free)
Baja California Whale Adventures
Friday, February 26 to Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Tuesday, March 22 to Sunday, March 27, 2016
Join Birch Aquarium at Scripps and Andiamo Tours Mexico for naturalist-guided, extended adventures to the lagoons of Baja California. Witness gray whales play, rest and investigate their curious visitors before heading north to their Arctic feeding grounds.
- 5-day Baja trip led by Andiamo Travel Mexico and includes a naturalist from Birch Aquarium:
- Open to Birch Aquarium or Scripps Oceanography members only
- Prices are $985 for double occupancy and $1200 for single occupancy (subject to availability)